Technical Support Specialist/part time Jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne – England – UK at Turnitin, LLC
Title: Technical Support Specialist/part time
Company: Turnitin, LLC
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne – England – UK
Type: Part Time
Category: Customer Service/Help Desk, IT/Tech
Position: Technical Support Specialist (part time 30 hours per week)
30 hrs per week over 5 days Tuesday to Saturday 3.30 – 10pm – Salary of £17,000
You will play a critical role in the delivery of world-class client support and are responsible for responding to technical and non-technical customer queries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a technical or customer support background to expand our Product Specialist team. The successful candidate will possess very strong problem-solving and communication skills. They will thrive in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, and process the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. This role is best suited for a self-starter who is comfortable working with internal and external customers.
* Proactively support the Turnitin product line via primarily email, (sometimes phone & live chat), ensuring problem resolution, system access, and optimal system performance.
* Coordinate closely with Engineering and Product Management on all product issues & releases
* Develop positive customer and cultural relations.
* Assist in the translation, maintenance, and updating of technical documentation associated with the product line.
* Support other strategic initiatives as needed