Technical Support Analyst Job at Payfare Inc in Toronto, ON
Founded in 2014, Payfare is a Toronto based fintech company providing mobile banking solutions for the rapidly emerging on-demand economy. Payfare’s technology solutions and partnership with MasterCard offers financial inclusion and empowerment to next-generation workers by providing a full-service mobile bank account with instant access to their earnings.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be a key driver in ensuring the Payfare Call Center team has the knowledge and tools to provide fantastic customer support. You will be a product expert and a solutions provider working with Payfare’s product team and outsourced support call center. You are an escalation point for our call center to investigate and solve challenging customer service issues, and then use those learnings to improve the knowledge base for the call center agents. You are also a technical lead in configuring secure solutions for integration, automation, and advanced reporting using Payfare’s CRM/IVR, back-end databases, and Google G-Suite.
You are comfortable and confident when speaking with the clients. You will be considered an “expert” on the program, including the app’s functionality and usage, the administrative and support tools, and support operational processes.
The Technical Support Analyst has the following direct and indirect responsibilities.
- Provide second level support, including deeper problem resolution and investigations, using the database, user-administration system, and the banking processor portal
- Be a usage and technical expert in Payfare’s Zendesk CRM/IVR, providing configurations and administration of the platform’s capabilities and integration with other systems, including Google G-Suite
- Be the go-to person for usage patterns, areas that causes users issues, resolution methods, and functional opportunities; using data captured by call center will be a key analysis source
- Be familiar with the transaction flows and data schema in order to assess issues and provide guidance to engineering
- Provide user retention response, user recovery, and retention guidance for the call center agents
- Provide responses to social media ratings and reviews
- Work with Product Management to improve support tools
- Develop trusting strategic relationships with clients and call center
- You are a great problem solver, including using analysis of information and data from different sources.
- You are strong in working with data sources and SQL. You can develop data models for reporting using modern tools. You are strong in using spreadsheets.
- You are familiar with cloud-based analytical tools like Google Sheets’ scripting and Google App Maker. You are familiar with reporting tools and delivery, automation tools using scripting, and ensuring security access using Google Sites and Google Groups.
- You are familiar with cloud-based CRM and IVR systems, in particular Zendesk.
- You are familiar with fundamentals of systems security concepts and methodology.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and oral; you can apply varying communications styles that are effective and engaging, with conciseness and clarity.
- You have a technical understanding of how mobile apps work with back-end systems
- You have familiarity with banking or other financial industry systems support
- You have a strong track record in being customer service oriented
- You have a can-do approach to getting things done
- You are organized with your busy workload and tasks, and can deal with incomplete and disparate information
- You are eager to learn new tools and technologies
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Payfare Inc
Company Location: Toronto, ON