Technical Support Analyst Job at Vretta Inc. – in Toronto, ON
Vretta is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join our Customer Success team. This is a position requiring excellent communication skills, a client-first attitude, creative problem solving ability, and a sound technical ability to be able to understand and resolve technical issues that our students and professors face. As a member of the Customer Success team at Vretta, the Technical Support Representative must have the attitude and energy to leave clients smiling.
- Taking care of clients (students, professors, and administrators) who contact us through various communication channels: email, chat, phone.
- Helping clients troubleshoot issues they encounter while using our various platforms and providing actionable tips to resolve their concerns.
- Proactively looking for long term solutions to issues arising in constantly evolving technologies and systems.
- Logging issues and resolutions.
- Working with the systems team to identify possible weak links and potholes.
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with the systems team to improve products.
- Able to work independently while remaining responsive to the needs of the larger production team.
- Supporting the team on various technical projects related to the platform, including supporting our instructional designers with the setup of courses, development of assignments, etc.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Undergraduate degree in business or technology.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of web based technologies.
- Strong grasp of database and database management.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, personable and able to work as part of a team.
- A genuine enthusiasm for education would be fantastic!
- Knowledge of French is a bonus.
We are a multi-award winning EdTech company that is transforming the way students learn and use math every day. We collaborate with schools, colleges, and ministries around the world to re-imagine what really matters for students in the 21st century and to make sure that every student acquires meaningful quantitative skills that will serve them in their lives and professions. The user experience is at the heart of our creative process. This experience determines what sticks and what fades, and we see this as a tremendous opportunity to do better than anyone that has come before us. Every project is assigned a highly focused team of researchers, educators, designers, and software developers that are passionate about making an impact.
We look forward to hearing from you, but please note that due to the volume of applications that we usually receive for our job positions, only those shortlisted for next steps will be contacted. Vretta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
To stay in touch with Vretta and keep up-to-date on all open opportunities, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Have you worked in Technical Support for a Software Application in the past? If so, how many years of experience you had in this role?
- How many years of work experience do you have in total?
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best), what is your proficiency in French?
About the Company
Company: Vretta Inc. –
Company Location: Toronto, ON