Solution Engineer – Ftc Jobs in Manchester – England – UK at Mitie
Title: Solution Engineer – Ftc
Location: Manchester – England – UK
Type: Full Time, Contract
Mitie was founded in 1987, and is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave: 1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie. 2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do.
We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie. 3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. 5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
This role offers the opportunity to join one of the most innovative teams across the Facilities Management industry, helping deliver innovative industry award winning solutions using the latest technology trends. A great opportunity to be involved in the shaping the future of the “Connected Workspace”. Working within the Service Operations Center (SOC) and with the Product Manager for Digital Maintenance the primary focus will be to assist in the implementation of IoT and BMS data into our monitoring and analytics system, with the objective of continuing to lead the FM industry’s digital transformation.
In addition, the ideal candidate will contribute to the continual development of a new Service Model for the Connected Workspace and business services, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Focusing on our customers’ requirements first and foremost to help bring them on the journey into the Connected Workspace world
• Contribute to the optimal design, implementation, and administration of our software solutions, with a particular focus on our IoT Remote Monitoring System
• You will be responsible for achieving a stable application installation on customer infrastructure and will offer support to configure software and handle data conversions
• You will be working together with other colleagues including software engineers, product man…