Service Desk Analyst, London, c£22k Job at NDK Consulting in London
IT Service Desk Analyst, London, c£22k
Are you an individual that’s looking for your first break into the corporate banking world, with an interest in IT? Looking to put your knowledge of IT skills to practice to grow your career?
The role will be learning as you go, with an opportunity to grow your skills in the IT banking sector and have the opportunity to build your career path.
Your day to day tasks will include call management, logging incidents and handling IT queries.
· Call management of daily incidents and logging into the call management system
· Daily incident logging whilst keeping documents updated.
· Supporting users by troubleshooting and diagnosing causes across Europe, Middle-East and Asia (EMEA).
· Contributing towards the maintenance and upkeep of the service desk
· Strong work ethic
· The drive for new learning
· Great customer service skills
· Strong Verbal and Written communication
· An interest in IT nice to have but not essential
· BTEC/A-Level in IT/ Computer Science nice to have but not essential
Apply now as you’ll find this an incredible way of getting into the IT sector, with the benefits of working for a large corporate company and help drive your enthusiasm to learn on the job.
Reference ID: SERDC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
About the Company
Company: NDK Consulting
Company Location: London