Senior Node.js Express Developer Jobs in Germany at
Title: Senior Node.js Express Developer
Type: Full Time, Part Time
Category: Software Development, IT/Tech
Title: Senior Node.js Express Developer – with potential to get shares in the startup
We are working on a workflow app for marketing agencies. The MVP UX design is done and we already started development.
You are an experienced and driven full-stack developer, with a focus on the backend. Our tech stack includes React.js, Node.js, Express, AWS, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Docker. This is a long term, full-time, engagement (30 hrs a week minimum) and ideally. In case the collaboration works well you’ll be given the opportunity to get shared in the startup after a few months.
– Full Stack development, but focus on 90% on the backend.
– You’ll join 2 other developers who recently started development on the product.
– Work with the product manager and two UX designers to find issues with the design and consistency in respect to technical implementation and usability in combination.
– Help finding missing user stories and new or improved features for future consideration.
– Give technical feedback and input on the UX designer and Product manager, tester and 1 other (to be hired) developer, i.e. point out issues, missing user stories, etc.
– Help setup and run development, test, and production environments.
– Backend: You have at least 3 years experience with Node.js plus a popular framework like express / hapi / koa /etc
– Frontend: You have at least 1 year of experience with react.
– You have been responsible for deployment and maintenance of both test (CI/CD, unit tests) and production environments.
– You have set up and monitored AWS resources for performance and economy.
– Ideally, you worked on a B2B SaaS app before.
– Database: Experience with AWS RDS Aurora (PostgreSQL) or similar and able to properly design a normalized database using migrations.
– Ideally, experience creating queries and building full-text indices for Elasticsearch.
– Ability to view problems and solutions from both a higher level and with respect to the architecture. Hence, consistency, holistic thinking paired with analytical problem-solving skills.
– Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and reasonably fluent in English.
– We are open to talent from anywhere in the world and your working hours are very flexible. We only require that for at least for 3 days a week, 3 of your working hours overlap the hours of 13:00-19:00 in Germany to facilitate team meetings.
– We are not looking for an agency at the moment and subcontracting of some of your work is not allowed.