Salesforce Solution Architect Jobs in Reston – Virginia – USA at R Systems Inc.
Title: Salesforce Solution Architect
Company: R Systems Inc.
Location: Reston – Virginia – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: IT/Tech, Software Development
Innovizant LLC (headquartered in Chicago, USA) is a leading-edge, global IT Services organization with Sales and delivery offices in Asia. Innovizant LLC, is a Full-service IT provider, focused on delivering Innovative and value driven business analytical solutions leveraging data science, data engineering and decision science to provide winning actionable insights assisting our financial services clients banking, Insurance and credit union business in achieve their business goals.
Innovizant made up of exceptional data scientists and domain experts with a great experience in Our financial services industry solutions include Credit Risk insights, Customer Churn analysis, Customer segmentation, Fraud detection, Asset and Liability analysis, channel optimization analytics, Financial Advisor Network Analytics and product bundling analytics.
Some of our sur accelerators and solution frameworks assist our clients including FIN-CDO (which provided pre-delivered data strategies for the office of Chief Data Officer), BASEL-PRO (for achieving compliance with industry requirements of Basel-BCBS239,) and SmartCECL (Risk mitigation strategies by predicting default and loss given a default)
With data becoming the new ‘oxygen’ of businesses, many data science consulting firms have evolved in recent times, and they are also contributing the best of their solutions to the modern-day clients. It means today; you can easily find a solution for data sciences. However, the biggest challenge during managing this data comes across in the terms of ‘Value Realization’. The true measure of success is to be able to put the data science insights into actionable events.
Many organizations have ended up spending a significant chunk of their analytics budget in some implementing data sciences solution – with minimal to no returns.
Full Time (Direct Hire)
Use modern tools, techniques, and methods to develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams’ efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Assess high level design issues relating to platform, enterprise software, and interactions with other systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
· Support the team in the writing of deployment scripts and place strong emphasis in automated deployment, infrastructure automation solutions, and continuous delivery process.
· Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in large/complex development projects
· Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
· Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
· Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
· Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives
· Mentor or provide technical guidance to less experienced staff;…