Recruitment Consultant Jobs in Manchester – England – UK at Pareto
Title: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Manchester – England – UK
Type: Part Time
Category: HR/Recruitment, IT/Tech
Job title: Temporary Recruitment Consultant (possibility of permanent contract after initial period)
Location: Manchester / Leeds / Wilmslow
Salary: £22-24k pro-rata basic, TBC if contract extended
Are you an ambitious candidate that is eager to kick start your new employment journey in tandem with a rapidly growing organisation?
Our client are a huge blue chip organisation within financial services, instantly recognisable globally.
We are currently searching for ambitious candidates to perform the Recruitment Consultant role, in order to deliver on a series of huge projects won with this organisation. In the immediate term, we’re running high volume recruitment campaigns for the business. As such, we need confident communicators and driven performers – recruitment experience is helpful, but not at all necessary.
It’s not a typical recruitment role – you’ll be the first voice candidates hear after applying, you’ll coach and mentor them through the preparation phase, and you’ll help to deliver our virtual assessment events for our client. This is a rounded role with the real possibility of a permanent contract should you rise to the challenge – our business is growing, and it’s growing fast.
Some of the key perks and benefits you can look forward to:
– Competitive basic of £22-24k pro rata
– Bonus/incentive schemes
– Possibility of a permanent contract in Wilmslow, South Manchester or London at the end of your temp phase, and all of the trappings that come with it!
– Speaking to a variety of potential candidates for our virtual assessment centres
– Evaluating relevance of candidates through telephone screening and virtual interviews
– Preparing and coaching candidates through the process, including regular video call contact, to ensure best chance of success at the Virtual Assessment stage
– Assisting in the running of our Virtual competency based Assessment Centres, including the assessment of candidates and directing the events
– Some recruitment experience advantageous, but not necessary
– Exemplary communications skills over the phone, in person and virtually
– Self-motivated, resilient, adaptable and excellent at prioritising tasks
– Personable and confident when dealing with professionals and stakeholders at all levels of seniority, both internally and externally
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.