Java Developer Job at Connectt London W1F
We are Connectt and we’re on a mission to redefine social networking. We make it possible for brands, organisations and individuals to have stronger, more meaningful relationships with their users, customers and communities. Social media as we know it is evolving and in need of change.
- Come and work on a unique and innovative product.
- Help build the new version of our Social Network platform, where we build Social Networks as a Service (‘SNAAS’ if you will).
- Work on a variety of different projects in a fast paced, start-up environment.
You will be joining the team in a more backend, API focused position as a Java Developer. Working on our tech stack of Java 11, Spring Boot 2.1, AWS and building RESTful APIs and Microservices, you will be a vital cog in the Connectt machine! You’ll be designing and implementing solutions that are robust, globally scalable and secure, at all levels of our stack. You’ll be confident in your abilities and in suggesting the best route to achieve our roadmap. There’s a huge opportunity to make a significant impact.
We aren’t looking for a list of keywords, we’re looking for a friendly and proactive Java Developer, who’s willing to learn and will always strive to improve themselves and their work! You will be joining a collaborative team full of like minded individuals, who will be pulling together in the same direction as you, all working towards a common goal.
- Earn a highly competitive salary (DOE) as a Java Developer.
- Work on an up-to-date and highly modernised tech stack, such as Java 11 and Spring Boot 2.1 (no need for you to have experience on the latest versions just yet) and we will be moving to Java 12 when it’s released!
- Have the option to work remotely.
Does this sound like something that interests you? If it does, please get in touch and apply!
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.
Job applicant privacy notice
We have a Job applicant privacy notice – see link https://www.campussociety.com/pages/applicant-privacy which is in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25 May 2018. The privacy notice has been designed to make our data processing activities as transparent as possible. We encourage you to take a look at the document, and if you have any questions please contact us.
- Work from home opportunities
- Discounted/free food
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Company Location: London W1F