IT Tester Job at Momenta Resourcing in London
What’s the Role?
Our client, one of the world’s leading independent end-to-end IT services and solutions companies, seeking a team of IT Testers to support them for a 14 day conference in London. You will be required to test marketing data on various platforms to ensure these are working to a high standard. Any issues would need to be resolved with your own expertise.
Tell Me More
· Start Date: 24th August – 10th September (you will need to remain onsite during this time and available to work for 10 hours each day)
· Location: London
· Rate: DOE (accommodation and travel costs will be included)
Your day-to-day activities will include
· Implementing web programs & automation programs.
· Install testing protocols and identify key gaps in the web-program deployments.
· Run required patch / identify required mitigation steps and advise development team to deploy patches.
· Customise the workflows with front-end script changes and establish logical groupings at back-end logical codes.
· Simulate the issue, troubleshoot the problem, data correction and root cause analysis.
· Finalise workaround / approach for issue resolution.
· Test fix / work around / solution for an issue and provide explanation to client’s team.
· Identify possible bugs at web server level and run mitigation steps on the server-set up.
· Co-ordinate with the Product company’s L3 team for product fixes.
· Managing UAT environment (Non-Prod) and keep it up to date for regular testing purpose.
· All the standard procedures and controls are documented for audit requirements
· Simulate EOM / EOQ / EOY in UAT before the actual run to anticipate the issues
What knowledge, skills & experience
· Experience in .Net VSTS and Web Service testing.
· Experience in Test Automation using VSTS, C#
· Excellent communication
· Working knowledge on Java and MySql / Sql or .Net with MySql / Sql
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click Apply now
Momenta is a global contingent resource solutions company, providing skilled professionals to the financial services, legal, technology and training and development sectors for over 30 years. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to become one of our associates and join a company that provides our people with quality opportunities, development and ongoing support globally.
Contract length: 14 days
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £500.00 /day
About the Company
Company: Momenta Resourcing
Company Location: London