IT Support Technician Job at Keycare Limited in Shipley
Keycare is Europe’s largest provider of specialist key insurance. Over 2 million customers enjoy peace of mind by insuring their keys with Keycare. Our quality of service is excellent, with 5 star Trustpilot reviews and excellent NPS scores. We have around 45 staff all based from premises in Shipley near Bradford.
About the role
Keycare predominantly operates a Microsoft based physical and cloud based environment teamed with a bespoke business specific software which is developed and maintained in house.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our growing IT team in the position of IT Support Technician.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the role will have primary responsibility for user support and work with the rest of the team in supporting and developing Keycare’s core systems architecture.
We’re looking for an individual who is detail-orientated, demonstrates a positive can-do attitude and is highly motivated to add value.
With excellent communication skills, you will be a collaborative team player and eager to learn and progress in the role. You will be able to work with initiative, be adaptable and able to work to deadlines, organise your workload and effectively manage multiple tasks.
This is a visible role within the business and you will be expected to have:
· A good working knowledge of a Microsoft environment including associated hardware, networks and technical architecture
· A minimum 1 years experience in a similar role
· The ability to analyse, problem solve and follow technical plans
· The ability to work with people at all levels, including non-technical staff
· An understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues in a regulated environment
· Experience working within the Financial Services industry or other regulated environment would be a bonus but is not essential
What we offer
· Competitive salary depending on experience
· 20 days holiday package plus Bank Holidays
· An extra day off on your Birthday
· Pension scheme
· Free parking
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
No agencies please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- IT Support: 1 year (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Keycare Limited
Company Location: Shipley