IT Support / Helpdesk Engineer Job at ArchIT Inc. – in San Francisco, CA
ArchIT is a managed IT provider serving the Architecture, Design, and Engineering (AEC) industry. Unlike many IT firms that bring on any client with a wallet and a pulse, here at ArchIT we’ve dedicated ourselves to going deep into the AEC professional community.
Over the years, we’ve built a deep understanding of the AEC-specific technology challenges. As such, we go beyond a typical task-based IT management. We become true technology partners with our clients for both tactical day-to-day and longer-term strategic objectives.
Focusing on a specific industry is paying off. ArchIT is growing and we need your help!
We are looking for a rockstar helpdesk engineer who loves to solve technical problems, asks lots of questions, and has excellent listening and communication skills.
Do you get a sense of pride and satisfaction, as someone’s day got a lot better because of you? Are you looking to learn more about the IT space by solving real problems?
Are you fascinated with how architects and engineers build a better world? Do you want to build your career while working in a company that actually cares for its people?
You are known for:
- Your love working with people and being a strong active listener
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Details, Details, Details – you are diligent and solve problems holistically
- Take ownership of the issue, and see it through to its conclusion
- People like being around you because you care
What you’ll do:
- Provide telephone/remote and on-site troubleshooting, training, and tech support
- Perform software installs and updates
- Maintain accurate client network documentation
- Set up and configure PCs, printers, peripherals, and networking equipment
- Assist senior engineers with network deployment projects
- Grow your IT skills and learn how Architecture/Design/Engineering firms work
- Experience providing remote phone technical support
- Excellent PC and Windows troubleshooting skills
- Strong MacOS troubleshooting skills
- Strong skills and understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and AD Architecture
- Solid skills and understanding of other common business applications.
- Experience with Autodesk and other AEC industry applications is a plus
- Good understanding of network topology and configuration at the desktop level
- Solid PC hardware, software, and Windows operating system knowledge
What we offer:
Our fun-loving, challenging, and rewarding company culture isn’t for everyone. We are a growth-minded, high-energy organization that solves real problems. If you connect with our values and want to grow, we offer:
- Competitive salary: $60,000 – $70,000 + Performance Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (starts after six months of employment)
- 21 Days PTO for when you need to decompress and recenter
- Paid Technical and Business training
In order to apply, please submit:
- Craft a short cover letter with the title “What am I known for?”
- Let us know when can you start
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Active Directory: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
About the Company
Company: ArchIT Inc. –
Company Location: San Francisco, CA