IT Support Engineer Job at Teceze Ltd in London
Teceze is a dynamic IT consultancy providing end-to-end IT solutions and support across a variety of industry marketplaces. Our core focus is on assisting our clients with achieving their business goals with the application of pertinent technology solutions.
We work with our clients as a trusted business partner, advising on how with appropriate technology advancements we can help achieve their current and projected business demands.
Due to exciting growth within the business, a fantastic opportunity has emerged for a Graduate Technical Support Engineer to join a technically strong, fun, and dynamic team. You will be dealing with hands-on problem fixing and troubleshooting from a variety of hardware and software matters, both remotely and face to face with our clients.
The candidate will be expected to have a very quick learning curve as he/she will be thrown a variety of challenges and required to work hard to meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
The candidate will be given training by virtue of teamwork and some Microsoft qualifications, but it is expected that the successful candidate will be able to work independently and solve a variety of technical challenges individually.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company with extensive and variable career prospects.
- Recent College / University graduate looking for a great first step on the career ladder within IT
Understanding of the MS Office Suite, Active Directory, TeamViewer (or similar), Exchange / Office 365, Antivirus software, etc
- Great communication skills (in person and via telephone), excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Personable, with the ability to build rapport with teams of IT technicians. The candidate will be required to integrate within both the Teceze technical team and client IT departments
- The successful candidate will be a punctual and thorough worker, with astute attention to detail
- Any IT qualifications will be an advantage but not essential
- Valid UK driving license is also preferable (although not essential)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: Teceze Ltd
Company Location: London