IT Security Analyst – Financial Services Job at myfuturerole.com in London
An experienced IT Security Analyst is required by a Financial Services company, based in the City of London.
This role will be responsible for a wide variety of technical and administrative information security tasks. In addition, it will play a key role in helping to administer and enforce the key components of the Information Security Program in the efforts to ensure the security and integrity of the infrastructure and key assets.
- You will work with the SoC team and manage/co-ordinate security incidents through the lifecycle
- You will provide support to the Infrastructure & Security Manager by analysing IT processes & infrastructure to design and optimise Information Security solutions e.g. DLP, Ransomware, Threat protection, O365, Cloud, Email, SIEM
- You will provide advisory and consulting support to help the organisation improve its security posture and adhere to security policies and expected controls
- You will proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement and facilitate development of pragmatic solutions.
- You will serve as a key liaison point between the IT Security Team and the business, gaining business support for IT controls and security efforts
- You will assist in the creation of information security policies and procedures and the related security awareness programs to both end users and technical staff.
- Threat monitoring and intelligence gathering
- Understanding of information security concepts such as security architecture and design, Information security standards and technical security risk assessment.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity, CIS Controls).
- Technical knowledge of network, server, desktop and security component e.g. Windows Server 2012, Windows 10, Office 365, VMware, firewall, IPS, web proxy, Antivirus, SIEM, OWASP
- Although professional certifications would be a distinct advantage (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CEH); any experience through professional career will also be considered
- Experience of security incident handling/ response
- Experience of Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Management, Security monitoring & reporting, Access management.
- Some Experience of Network management (e.g. Cisco firewall, switches, IPS, ISE) , server management ( e.g. Microsoft Windows 2012, Windows 10, VMware 6) and Cloud infrastructure Management (Azure/Office365 management)
- Extensive knowledge of the latest technical and security, relevant legislation, current guidance and best practice
- Related information technology and cyber security experience within Financial Services or similar regulated organisation
Benefits for this position include:–
20% performance related bonus
Excellent pension scheme and generous annual leave
If you are interested in this role, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
England, London, City of London
£52000 – £58000 per annum + bonus and benefits
09 Nov 2019
07 Dec 2019
About the Company
Company Location: London