IT Auditor – SOX Job at Jefferson Wells – 3.2 in Detroit, MI
Full-time | Part-time | ContractEstimated: $93,000 – $130,000 a year3 hours ago
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- IT auditing
- Bachelor’s degree
Full Job Description
Jefferson Wells is seeking an IT Auditor with SOX experience for a 3 month contract role at a client of ours in Detroit. This position would be full time, but we would also look at a part time schedule as well, 3 days a week.
- Perform, and may lead Sarbanes-Oxley IT controls testing.
- Partner with clients to assess their business risks on new and/or complex subjects. Use this knowledge to provide input to audit management in developing the Annual Audit Plan.
- Research and prepare position statements on proposed and existing professional audit standards, management concerns, and regulatory decisions.
- Use knowledge of the client’s business/industry to identify technology and industry developments and evaluate the impacts. Protect confidential client information.
- Preferred CISA, CIA, CPA or CA certification CISSP, MCSE or other IT security or operations related certifications IT security experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Must have at least five years relevant audit or professional experience in client/server operating systems, application development and maintenance.
Contract length: 3 months
Expected start date: 2021-06-07
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Remote work but must be in Michigan.
- IT Auditing: 5 years (Required)
- SOX: 5 years (Required)
- CISSP (Preferred)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: Jefferson Wells – 3.2
Company Location: Detroit, MI