Front End Developer Job at Health Education England London WC1B
We don’t expect you to know everything. The team is very happy to help with any areas you may have had little exposure to, but we do require a certain level of experience and the right underlying learning attitude. We encourage personal development and encourage our team members grow alongside our digital solutions.
We heavily use the following tools and technologies:
- Angular 6+ for our front-end applications
You should apply if:
- You enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- You have a good working knowledge of software design principles.
- You have the ability to research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
- You have an understanding of version control (we use Git).
- You have experience working with web technologies.
- You have strong knowledge in databases, web performance and web security
- You have an understanding of Agile and are able to think in an Agile way
- Flexible working hours. Whether it’s home, remotely, working part-time, working compressed hours. We’ve got people doing it and we’re happy to discuss options with you.
- Training and learning opportunities. Many of our staff attend and run conferences and meetups.
- An NHS Pension.
- Bike loans and season ticket loans.
- Discounts at major high street stores including Nandos, Tossed
- Maternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
Our technology stack includes:
- Angular, Bootstrap, NPM
- CSS, Sass
- Jasmine, Protractor, Gherkin, Selenium
- MySQL, ELK
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven
- Junit, Mockito
- Git, Jenkins, Docker
About the Company
Company: Health Education England
Company Location: London WC1B