Associate Authentication Analyst – Full Time Job at DigiCert Inc – 4.0 in Saint George, UT
DigiCert is looking for a detail-oriented, energetic Authentication Analyst to join our team. The Authentication Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our internal and customer-facing validation products for the DigiCert software. This includes executing validation scripts, reviewing completed test results, and packaging them into a Transferable validation product.
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interactions.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls.
- Research customer organizations and verify organization contact details online.
- Answer pre-sales and customer inquiries via phone, email, and live chat.
- Analyze validation test data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria or to identify root causes of production problems.
- Coordinate the implementation or scheduling of validation testing with affected departments and personnel.
- Study product characteristics or customer requirements and confer with management to determine validation objectives and standards.
- Create, populate, or maintain databases for tracking validation activities, test results, or validated systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in customer service
- Comfortable working on a computer daily and conversing over the phone and through email.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft products and other applicable software or applications
- Detailed-oriented with excellent organization skills
- Self-motivated, manage your time well, and get things done.
- Team oriented and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Bachelors degree in IT, Computer Science, or other technical degree
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role within the tech industry
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products and other applicable software or applications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.83 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: DigiCert Inc – 4.0
Company Location: Saint George, UT