Android Developer Job at Connectt London W1F
We are Connectt and we’re on a mission to redefine social networking. We make it possible for brands, organisations and individuals to have stronger, more meaningful relationships with their users, customers and communities. Social media as we know it is evolving and in need of change. Come and work in our cross functional teams and help us deploy our ambitious products as an Android Developer.
- Come and work on a unique and innovative product.
- Help build the new version of our Social Network platform. This will include our own social networks, Campus Society and Female Tribes, and our Social Networks as a Service platform.
- Enjoy our flexible working policy, start early or finish late, and have the ability to work from home if you need to!
You’ll join 1 of our 5 cross functional scrum teams, helping to build the platforms and to add a variety of features on to it. Android developers that come on board will have extensive Android Development experience, and significant experience using Kotlin and Java is essential. Also, product development experience is essential. You’ll be designing and implementing solutions that are robust, globally scalable and secure, at all levels of our stack. There’s a huge opportunity to make a significant impact.
We aren’t looking for a list of keywords, we’re looking for a friendly and proactive Android Developer, who’s willing to learn and will always strive to improve themselves and their work! You will be joining a collaborative team full of like minded individuals, who will be pulling together in the same direction as you, all working towards a common goal.
- Earn a highly competitive salary (DOE) that is in line with market rates.
- Enjoy a very flexible working policy, including the ability to work from home as and when you need to!
- Work on an up to date and highly modernised tech stack (Kotlin , Java and Android) in an ever evolving industry
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you’re interested in Connectt and our mission, please get in touch. Just because you don’t have the exact requirements, doesn’t mean you might not be a great addition to the team!
Job applicant privacy notice
We have a Job applicant privacy notice – see link https://www.campussociety.com/pages/applicant-privacywhich is in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25 May 2018. The privacy notice has been designed to make our data processing activities as transparent as possible. We encourage you to take a look at the document, and if you have any questions please contact us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Company Location: London W1F