2nd Line Technical Support Job at ExamWorksUK in Crewe
The Kindertons Group are seeking a proactive, enthusiastic IT Technician – experienced to a Level 2 standard, to join our IT support team.
On a daily basis, you will be supporting users throughout the group, dealing with escalations from first line support technicians, provide excellent customer service, support hardware and software issues based onsite or remotely.
You will be based at our Crewe office, but travel will be required to other Kindertons Group company sites and surrounding Depots – therefore due to the nature of the role the preferred individual should hold a full UK licence and have access to a vehicle.
Role and Responsibilities –
- Provide 2nd Line technical support for Desktop Hardware, Operating Systems, peripherals, and mobile devices, Sage X3/Sage Line 50, Office 365 installs and MS Office Suite installs.
- Support of bespoke in-house developed applications.
- Provide project support when and where necessary.
- To be a ‘go to’ member of the team and mentor junior team members.
- Supporting, training and helping the Team when needed.
- Conduct via Helpdesk website, telephone and face to face support with staff in 2nd line situations to resolve any IT related problems that may arise.
- To be constantly striving to improve the Service offered by the department to our internal customers.
Skills and Experience –
- You should have several years desktop support experience in a Windows environment working to SLA’s, working with incident tickets.
- Good operational knowledge of Microsoft Office (2010, 2013, 2016) & Windows (7,8,10) including imaging to a standard.
- Extensive knowledge of Office 365 (Email, Skype for Business, OneDrive, SharePoint Online).
- Active Directory administration experience.
- PowerBI,is very desirable
30 days holiday including bank holidays
Discounts with hundreds of local retailers
Free tea and coffee
Bike to work scheme
Parking onsite and within a 10 mile radius of both Crewe sites on a rota basis
Hours – Between 8.00am – 6.00pm with occasional Saturdays.
With immediate interview and start available
(No agencies please)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 2nd line IT support : 2 years (Required)
About the Company
Company Location: Crewe